1. Controller’s details
The Controller of your personal data within the meaning of the GDPR is Lasotronix Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at ul. Elektroniczna 2A, Piaseczno 05-500, Poland. In matters concerning personal data protection, the Controller can also be contacted via the following email address: email@example.com.
2. Purposes and legal basis of data processing
Your personal data may be processed by the Controller on the basis of:
(a) the Controller’s legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) using contact forms made available by the Controller on the Website, where the Controller’s legitimate interest is to take care of the Website users and answer their questions
(b) consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR) for marketing purposes
(c) the necessity to perform a contract or to take action before a contract is concluded (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR) using training registration forms
3. Providing personal data
The data may be provided to entities processing them on our behalf on the basis of contracts with the Controller, but only for the purpose and to the extent necessary for the execution of the above mentioned purposes, including, among others, to entities providing IT services or other services ensuring proper functioning of the Website, whereas such entities process the data only in accordance with the Controller’s instructions.
We will only transfer your data to entities located within the European Economic Area and thus subject to strict EU data protection regulations or which are bound by an adequate standard of security. The transfer of data to third countries is not currently practiced or planned by us.
4. Period of retention of personal data
We only process your personal data for the period necessary to fulfil the purpose of their retention or as long as we are legally required to do so, in particular until the statute of limitations for any claims or the expiration of any archiving obligation under the law, including the obligation to retain accounting documents.
If we process personal data based on your consent, we will retain your data until you withdraw your consent. At any time there is a possibility to withdraw any consent expressed on the Website, including the consent to data processing for marketing purposes of entities cooperating with the Controller. The withdrawal of consent to processing will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before consent withdrawal.
5. Vested rights
Right to access
You have the right to obtain information regarding the personal data we hold about you, including a copy of such data.
Right to rectification
You have the right to request the rectification of your personal data that are incorrect. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by providing an additional statement.
Right to erasure
You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data held by us in the following cases:
- your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected
- you have withdrawn the consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing
- you have objected to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or the objection relates to the processing for direct marketing purposes
- your personal data have been unlawfully processed
- your personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation under EU or national law
- your personal data were collected in connection with the offering of information society services as referred to in Article 8(1) of the GDPR
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive – in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format – the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us, where the processing of such data is based on consent or contract and by automated means.
If you request that the data be sent to another data controller, this will be done as long as it is technically possible.
Right to restrict data processing
You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted in the following cases:
- you question the accuracy of the personal data – for a period allowing us to verify the accuracy of the data
- the processing is unlawful, and you object to the erasure of the personal data, requesting instead that the use be restricted
- we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need them to establish, assert or defend your claims
- you have raised an objection to the processing under Article 21(1) of the GDPR – until such time as it is determined whether the legitimate grounds on the part of the Controller override the grounds for the objection
Right to object to processing
If your personal data are processed on the basis of the Controller’s legitimate interest, you have the right to object at any time to the processing, in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR.
Right to withdraw consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. The withdrawal of consent to the processing will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before consent withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise your rights, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: ul. Elektroniczna 2A , 05-500 Piaseczno, Poland
The security of your personal data is our priority; however, if you believe that we are in breach of the GDPR by processing your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.